Bottom Pressure Data
Bathymetric and topographic datasets
- NGDC Tsunami Inundation Gridding Project
NGDC is the primary developer of bathymetric and topographic datasets to support NCTR's inundation modeling projects
Event and Earthquake Data
- FTP site and Information about ftp site and instructions for use of FTP site
- New! Large Earthquake Database - from Tectonics Observatory, Caltech. Includes slip models of recent large earthquakes.
Data from a limited set of NCTR Publications
- Puget Sound Tidal Datum Distributions: Geospatial Data
Mofjeld, H.O., A.J. Venturato, V.V. Titov, F.I. Gonzalez, and J.C. Newman (2002): Tidal datum distributions in Puget Sound, Washington, based on a tidal model. NOAA Tech. Memo. OAR PMEL-122, 35 pp.
- Puget Sound Tsunami Sources 2002 Workshop: Geospatial Data
Gonzalez, F.I., B.L. Sherrod, B.F. Atwater, A.P. Frankel, S.P. Palmer, M.L. Holmes, R.E. Karlin, B.E. Jaffe, V.V. Titov, H.O. Mofjeld, and A.J. Venturato (2003): Puget Sound Tsunami Sources - 2002 Workshop Report. A contribution to the Inundation Mapping Project of the U.S. National Tsunami Hazard Mitigation Program, NOAA OAR Special Report, NOAA/OAR/PMEL, 34 pp.